Rachael is a partner in our Banking and Finance team. She trained with Freshfield Bruckhaus Deringer and joined the firm in 2006. She specialises in:
- Asset Backed Lending
- Corporate Banking
- Acquisition Finance
- Project Finance
- Real Estate Finance
Rachael advises both financiers and corporates across a range of sectors including transportation, food and finance and energy. Recent examples of her work including advising:
- in relation to banking and security arrangements to finance the accession of a cooperative of dairy farms as a corporate member of Arla Foods amba
- on equipment leasing, vehicle leasing and bilateral facilities for FirstGroup plc
- on the restructuring of defaulting securitisation portfolios
- a corporate in the renewables sector on aspects of its development financing arrangements for a waste to energy facility and associated technology
- a far Eastern conglomerate in relation to hire purchase arrangements for printing presses
- on various matters in relation to a portfolio of executive jets financed by a UK institution
- Lloyds on the senior debt refinancing for a group of crematoria.
Other clients include Rabobank International, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Bayerische Landesbank and New Earth Solutions Limited.
"Approachable and technically great" with "very good understanding of the transactions." - Chambers UK 2015