Rachael is a partner in our Banking and Finance team. She trained with Freshfield Bruckhaus Deringer and joined the firm in 2006. She specialises in:
- Asset Backed Lending
- Corporate Banking
- Acquisition Finance
- Project Finance
- Real Estate Finance
Rachael advises both financiers and corporates across a range of sectors including transportation, food and finance and energy. Recent examples of her work including advising:
- in relation to banking and security arrangements to finance the accession of a cooperative of dairy farms as a corporate member of Arla Foods amba
- on equipment leasing, vehicle leasing and bilateral facilities for FirstGroup plc
- on the restructuring of defaulting securitisation portfolios
- a corporate in the renewables sector on aspects of its development financing arrangements for a waste to energy facility and associated technology
- a far Eastern conglomerate in relation to hire purchase arrangements for printing presses
- on various matters in relation to a portfolio of executive jets financed by a UK institution
- Lloyds on the senior debt refinancing for a group of crematoria.
Other clients include Rabobank International, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc, Bayerische Landesbank and New Earth Solutions Limited.