Cara joined Burges Salmon in January 2007 having previously trained and worked in the City.
Cara specialises in the following areas:
- Corporate Turnaround and Insolvency
- Corporate Banking
- Acquisition and Property Finance
Cara's recent work includes:
- Advising a major UK financial institution on the restructuring through administration of a hotel group.
- Advising a major UK bank on the refinancing of a country club.
- Advising the administrators of the top company in a hotel operating group on the sale of the group's business.
- Advising a large 'not for profit' entity on the impact of potential counterparty insolvency.