Agriculture Roadshows 2010
23 September 2010
During the first two weeks of November, we will be presenting a series of afternoon seminars around the country tailored to the interests of farmers, landowners and their professional advisers.
Topics to be covered will include:-
• A lawyer's view of the Renewables industry
• Inheritance tax in the light of the Balfour case
• Agricultural tenancies : recovering possession, rent reviews and the replacement of old style tenancies with Farm Business Tenancies
• Issues on the sale of estates, including farm cottages and village greens
• Partnership structures and their relevance to Capital Gains Tax
• Challenging wills
There will be a variety of speakers from our pre-eminent agricultural law and renewables sections.
The Burges Salmon Roadshows will take place across 6 different locations across the country. To register a place at the Burges Salmon Roadshow please use the links below, ensuring you select the link to the particular Roadshow you would like to attend:
Register for the Cirencester roadshow
Register for the Shrewsbury roadshow
Register for the Farnborough roadshow
Register for the Exeter roadshow